- Created: Thursday, 12 September 2019 07:17
- Last Updated: Thursday, 12 September 2019 07:17
As an international member of the EAN, all your members should be receiving free access to access: www.ebrain.net
ebrain is a gold standard in interactive online learning for professionals in the neurosciences. The site features over 650 high-quality elearning sessions, virtual patients, bibliographies, webinars and 2500 MCQs. The site also hosts annual neurology and neurosurgery formative questions that can be used for CPD points.
We are hoping to expand the use of ebrain by members of societies with EAN membership. In light of this, we would really appreciate it if you could mention ebrain on your website as a benefit of membership. I can send further text and logos, etc.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Here are the login details.
- go to www.ean.org, rest your mouse over my EAN and login
- Once logged in rest your mouse over learn, select ebrain
- Click on the link that says "click here to login to ebrain"