The fifth run of ESO “European Master in Stroke Medicine” programme will begin on October 27th
The course’s website has recently been updated with:
- Module dates
- Programme Information
- New design of the Mastertheses
Special lecture October 28th 2014:
- Prof. Heinrich Mattle from Berne, Switzerland will give a “Special Lecture” at the Danube-University Krems on October 28th in the evening which is open to academics and clinicians.
Last module of 4th course in April 2014:
- Last April 23 Master Students from 17 countries have attended the module and 14 of them have already completed their training and are now writing on their Masters’ Thesis.
- We expect them to graduate in February 2015 and join the existing network of young stroke science leaders in Europe.
Some facts about the course:
- 23 participants from 17 different countries
- 59 lecturers from 17 different countries
- Scholarships are sponsored by the World Stroke Organisation and the European Stroke Organisation
- The course is supported by EVER Neuro Pharma, Boehringer Ingelheim and the Danube-University Krems
Please note that applications will be considered until October 1st, 2014. They should be sent to the course coordinator Ms. Bernadette Firlinger: